Star Citizen Patch 3.13.0
Alpha Patch 3.13.0 has been released onto the LIVE environment! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.13.0-LIVE.7319707.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: YES
Long Term Persistence: Enabled (This release will come with a Reputation wipe to support the new Reputation manager)
Starting aUEC: 20,000
- Bed logout may cause an infinite loading screen when rejoining the PU (Character Reset may be required to fix)
- Picking up a weapon on the floor can break some animations such as leaning, crouching & jumping
- Abnormaly long delay between pick up storing of fps mineables/harvestables/items
- Client may crash when loading a second player into a server in Arena Commander
- Cannot refuel or rearm at New Babbage, services claim to be unavailable
- Players may not be able to quantum jump with another player in bridge with you
- The customizable nameplates do not appear to be visible on multiple ship skins and variants
- On landing pads, trolleys are unable to be pushed / pulled up the entryway / cargo ramp, or elevator ramps.
- Constellation can despawn when flying 30km away after undocking
- Docking with a moving ship lags behind, causing a large snap into the docked position
- Wallace Klim can spawn away from his table, facing the wrong way and floating
- Trolleys found in Area18 hangars are clipping through the floor, removing functionality
- Players can spawn facing the wrong way at the start of the match or after dying in Arena Commander
- The eclipse spawns with cockpit canopy ladder open with ladder and cover enter / exit animations broken
- Elevators at Grim Hex fails to complete animations and elevator can lose functionality
- Placing boxes on ship lifts is not possible
- Chat HUD is partially off screen when using ultrawide resolutions
- Hull Visual Degradation
- Vehicle Names and Serial Numbers
- Ship to Ship Docking v1
- Reputation – UI Implementation
- Object Push & Pull
- Mounted Gun Aiming T0
Further expanding the player’s arsenal by allowing them to take control of a mounted gun on either a vehicle or the ground. These weapons will offer greater firepower and stability at the cost of mobility. With the initial implementation, players can find these scattered around junksites and underground facilities.
Ships and Vehicles
- Added New Vehicle: TUMBRIL Cyclone-MT
- Added New Vehicle: Greycat ROC – DS (Dual Seat)